The Peacemaker™ Trumpet Case — It’s hard not to walk with a little swagger and swing just a little bit harder with this one at your side. Carrying our flagship horn holder is literally the best case scenario when something bad is about to happen. But lucky for you, you’ve got an insurance policy that looks as good as you sound.
All of our cases are well known to last for a decade or more of daily use. Seriously — these are NOT the junk we’ve become accustomed to across the industry. An incredibly functional and durable design, the Peacemaker carries everything and then some, takes up a tiny amount of stage space, and is built with your horn’s protection in mind.
- Up to 3 inches of foam on all sides of your trumpet.
- Nearly indestructible design.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Black Nylon is standard.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Industry-leading YKK clips.
- Metal Hardware.
- One Trumpet.
- With the CHUCKWALLA™ option, it will carry and protect any and all needed mutes, and the super wide music pouch will fit ANY orchestra folder (16 inches X 17 inches!).
- Mouthpiece lid pocket for added storage.
- 2 inch wide No-Slip Shoulder Strap.
- Removable Lid Pocket for mouthpieces, valve oil, etc.
- The optional CHUCKWALLA™is a wrap-around Mute Bag / Music Pouch, and has a spot for mutes that is protected by a stiff sheet of plastic. Your music folder goes in there, too, and it’s super wide @ 16″. If you order ONLY the Chuckwalla, you will receive ONLY the CHUCKWALLA™.
- The optional SIDEWINDER™ is a wrap-around Suit Bag, with room for a tuxedo or suit. Zip it on the OUTLAW™, wind it around the side, clip it tight and you’re off. If you order ONLY the SIDEWINDER™, you will receive ONLY the SIDEWINDER™.
- The Peacemaker™ Trumpet Case is sturdy on the floor, leaving an 8 inch “dinner plate” footprint, and makes a GREAT trumpet stand on set breaks.
- At only 5 pounds, the Peacemaker is lighter than nearly all other single cases, with MUCH greater protection.
- Black, Deep Red, and Royal Blue are made from 1680D 480 gsm ballistic nylon. Competitors bragging about using 1680D nylon are using lightweight 350 gsm fabrics that show pin prick holes and don’t last more than 2-3 years. Our material is absolutely a higher grade fabric.
- 5 pounds 3 Oz (2.3 kilos) withOUT the CHUCKWALLA™, 6 pounds 9 Oz (2.8 kilos) WITH the CHUCKWALLA™. 22 inches tall, 8.5 inch diameter (56 cm x 21.5 cm). Flies well —
- Students and professionals who want the world’s best protection for carrying one trumpet, with functional capacity for large music folders and many mutes. Introduced in July 2013, this is already our best selling case.