The Classic™ Trumpet Case — This one sits comfortably on a long list of great things that stick around, like Louis Armstrong’s “West End Blues,” the Beatles White Album, or a 66 Mustang. With a multi-decade track record, all of our nylon cases have become well known to last for a decade or more of daily use. Seriously — these are NOT the typical junk we’ve become used to across the industry.
The Royal Blue and Deep Red photos show the PEACEMAKER™, and are meant to demonstrate the same colors that are available for the CLASSIC™. The colors are also shown quite accurately in the 2nd video, below.
- Up to 3 inches of foam on all sides of your trumpet.
- Nearly indestructible design.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Black Nylon is standard.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Industry-leading ITW Nexus clips.
- Metal Hardware.
- One Trumpet.
- Any and all needed mutes.
- Massive space for up to 300 pages of music and will fit ANY orchestra folder.
- Mouthpiece lid pocket for added storage.
- Removable Mute Bag and Music Pouch.
- 2 inch wide No-Slip Shoulder Strap.
- Removable Lid Pocket for mouthpieces, valve oil, etc.
- Features serious Back Pack Straps modeled after a mountaineer pack that tuck away when not needed. The CLASSIC™ rides high on the back, making it a perfect case for use on a bike.
- This case is sturdy on the floor, leaving an 8 inch “dinner plate” footprint, and makes a GREAT trumpet stand on set breaks.
- At 6 pounds, the CLASSIC™ is lighter than most single cases.
- Black, Deep Red, and Royal Blue are made from 1680D 480gsm ballistic nylon.
- Most companies bragging about using 1680D nylon use 350gsm or lower density, and pin prick holes are visible. Our tightly-woven Grade A 1680 Nylon is a much higher quality and is known to last well over a decade.
- 6 pounds (2.7 kilos), 22 inches tall, 8.5 inch diameter (56 cm x 21.5 cm). Flies well —
- The Classic™ Trumpet Case is perfect for students and professionals who want the world’s best protection for carrying one trumpet.